ZBrushers we are looking for you! If you are interested, and looking for a job, continue reading.
Our Art team is missing a ZBrush artist who is motivated to work on SCUM. The style of the game is realistic so we are looking for an artist who can uphold the highest standard in terms of realism in their work.
What will you do?
In this role, you will be creating new game characters and their related items, but also optimize existing models.
- Creating high- and low-poly models
- UV mapping of models
- Creating textures for models
- Importing and setting up assets in Unreal Engine
What do we require from you?
- Excellent knowledge of ZBrush and digital sculpting skills
- Excellent modeling skills in Blender
- Excellent knowledge of Substance Painter and Adobe Photoshop as well as developed skills of texturing
- Understanding of UV mapping
- Understanding of PBR workflow
- Interest for game development and proactive work perspective
- Developed communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English and Croatian
Previous work in game development is not a must, but is a big plus.
What do we offer to you?
- Long term full-time employment
- Flexible working hours
- Experience of working on a globally famous Croatian game
- Friendly work atmosphere in a modern office in Zagreb
- Competitive pay and bonuses depending on your work ethics and quality of output
- Opportunity to learn from successful game developers
- Yearly health check-up
- Team gatherings like play day, board games night, sport activities
- MultiSport Card
You think you would be a good fit for this job?
Apply through the application form. Send us your portfolio, CV and a short note describing why you want to work as a ZBrush artist.
We are looking forward to your application! 😊