We are looking for a friendly and organized person with previous experience in system administration to become a member of the Gamepires team as our new system administrator.
Location of work: Gamepires office in Zagreb
What will you be doing?
- Implement and maintain IT infrastructure systems
- Troubleshoots and repairs issues and outages of IT system
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Order and organize hardware for company needs
- Set up different user accounts (active directory, Wiki, web, mail, VPN, etc.)
- Ensure that important company data have regular backups
- Write scripts in order to automate various processes
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
What are our requirements?
- Experience with computer network engineering technology and windows server management
- Ability of CMD, Shell or PowerShell scripting
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills needed for teamwork
- Proactivity and desire for improvement
What are bonuses?
- Degree in Computer science, Information Technology or system administration
- Experience with Team Foundation/Azur DevOps server
- Passion for video games and gaming world
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment in a fast-growing industry
- Flexible working time (eight-hour shift set between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.)
- Competitive pay with a possibility to grow through time
- Bonuses depending on your work ethic and quality of output
- Relaxed working atmosphere with friendly colleagues
- Opportunity for development based on your personal interests
What is your next step?
Apply for this job!
Send us your CV and short cover letter through the application form. Show us your previous experience and motivation to work as a system administrator in Gamepires. Your application can either be in Croatian or English.
We are looking forward to reading your application! 😊