We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to help us scale up SCUM!
Location of work: in the office in Zagreb
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Senior Project Manager with a strong knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies, as well as strong experience within a creative and technical development environment. Reporting to the General Manager, the Senior Project Manager will work with teams both internally and externally so needs to be comfortable and experienced communicating to all levels of seniority. As someone that touches all aspects of the project, attention to detail is critical to ensure positive impact on the overall project.
You would be expected to support the development team through monitoring product roadmaps, managing the development budget, building effective project management processes around people, ensuring planning and documentation is realistic, as well as identifying risks and dependencies. You will liaise and work with different teams such as Art, Tech, Marketing, QA and Localisation as well as ensuring relevant stakeholders remain properly informed. You will be joining an experienced, vibrant and fast-paced team on an already-successful live game.
What will you do?
- Ensuring the team have everything they need to work to the best of their ability
- Establish and lead any relevant project management ceremonies, for example stand ups or retrospectives.
- Maintain diligent and easy to access documentation with regard to the project tracking.
- Update the risk registers as risks are identified, and updating both with the risk and mitigation strategies.
- Liaising regularly with team members, development partners and stakeholders to ensure information flow remains frictionless and productive.
- Coordinate various internal teams and publishing stakeholders to ensure deliverables are provided on schedule with regard to relevant dependencies.
- Making realistic, accurate and valuable contributions to planning analysis and assessment, from both a production and product perspective.
- Providing regular, constructive feedback to developers and stakeholders to help us continually progress and learn.
- Support the team with project management related queries and questions.
- Helping to contribute and produce internal planning documentation related to the team.
What do we require from you?
- 6+ years experience in a project management role within either a games studio or publisher.
- Familiarity with the Product lifecycle from concept to release. This includes and understanding of the basics of games design and KPI’s
- Strong project management skills including knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Sociable and energetic individual who is able to secure buy-in to ideas as opposed to dictate them.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, able to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of seniority.
- Able to condense and communicate complex information in a concise and confident manner.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Able to show initiative and self-motivate.
- A genuine interest and passion for video games.
What do we offer you?
- Long-term full-time employment
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for education and game dev summits
- Yearly health check-ups and 100% paid sick leave
- Constant following of your professional development and adequate salary growth
- Experience working on a globally famous Croatian game
- Friendly work atmosphere in a modern office in Zagreb
- Opportunity to learn from successful game developers
- Team gatherings like play day, board games night, sports activities
- Fresh coffee, tea, fruits, and healthy snacks in the office
- MultiSport Card
If you want to develop your career in the most interesting industry contact us through the application form. Send us your portfolio, CV and tell us, in short, why you see yourself as a good fit for this position.
We are looking forward to your application! 😊