We are searching for a Senior Product Manager to help us take SCUM to the next level!
Location of work: in the office in Zagreb
Reporting to the Creative Director at Gamepires, the Senior Product Manager will help drive the commercial success of SCUM and play a vital part in delivering the product vision. Responsible for the continued support and development of the title, this will include managing the product roadmap alongside leadership and optimizing the end-to-end customer lifecycle, including the acquisition (in conjunction with Product Marketing), engagement, monetisation (strategy, planning, roadmap), and retention/engagement of SCUM’s players.
Together with the internal development and publishing teams, you will be identifying opportunities and providing requirements for product improvements that drive growth across core KPIs. You will also work closely with the design team to provide analysis and insights to communicate success and drive further product iterations.
What will you do?
- Maintain the product roadmap, specifically feature/feature enhancements aimed at improving core KPI set, and the DLC strategy to improve revenue generation of the captured audience. Get consensus from stakeholders on scope and deliverable timelines.
- Create product briefs & liaise with design/technical leadership; gauge feasibility and level of effort.
- Advocate for the player and what drives them to retain, engage, convert, and spend – crucially you are the voice of the player and their expectations, balancing that effort with the ability, desires, and needs of the internal teams at every step of the development cycle.
- Inform the design, engineering, and art teams with relevant data, analysis, and market/competitive research so that they can deliver against audience and player expectations.
- Assist in design documentation and development roadmap to highlight risks and opportunities.
What do we require from you?
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- Experience with an online live service game or product. PC experience required; Console nice to have.
- Experience with telemetry design, analysis, SQL required.
- Confidence cultivating product/design briefs through inception, design, implementation, and post-release analysis.
- Required to work iteratively and respond to changing requirements and evolving stakeholder visions.
- Ability to influence stakeholders across a variety of groups – including design, technical leadership, and external partners.
- Systems or Practical Design experience a plus.
- Avid gamer with high amount of experience in survival genre / open world survival craft sub-genre
- Experience working in the video game industry, ideally in a role that has required critical understanding of game design requirements.
- Experience managing an economy or progression system a plus
- Experience with multiple business areas, including Customer Experience, Marketing, Game Development, Legal, etc.
What do we offer you?
- Long-term full-time employment
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for education and game dev summits
- Yearly health check-ups and 100% paid sick leave
- Constant following of your professional development and adequate salary growth
- Experience working on a globally famous Croatian game
- Friendly work atmosphere in a modern office in Zagreb
- Opportunity to learn from successful game developers
- Team gatherings like play day, board games night, sports activities
- Fresh coffee, tea, fruits, and healthy snacks in the office
- MultiSport Card
If you want to develop your career in the most interesting industry contact us through the application form. Send us your portfolio, CV and tell us, in short, why you see yourself as a good fit for this position.
We are looking forward to your application! 😊