We are looking for highly experienced C++ game programmers to work on SCUM
Are you ready for the next big game in your career? Help us develop the most intricate, feature-rich, and entertaining open-world, multiplayer, survival game – SCUM!
You will be working on different segments of code – gameplay, network, AI, UI, shaders, etc., using the C++ language and Unreal Engine 4.
What do we offer you?
- competitive salary
- rewarding bonus system
- long-term full-time employment
- flexible working hours
- work from a modern office in Zagreb or remotely
- 100% paid sick leave
- yearly health check-up
- budget for conferences and education
- room for personal improvement and specialization based on your interests
- relaxed working atmosphere within an experienced and friendly team
- team gatherings like play days, board games nights, sports activities
- extra perks like the MultiSport Card, fresh coffee, fruit
What will you do?
- translating and implementing abstract design requests into code while taking flexibility, robustness, and performance into consideration
- monitoring all development phases (from design to release) of features you are responsible for
- implementing high-quality foundational systems for multiplayer games
- developing prototypes for gameplay features
- expanding and maintaining gameplay features
- onboarding and overseeing junior members of the team
- cooperating with other programmers as well as the rest of the development team
- communicating with the quality assurance team to resolve bugs and upgrade the overall quality of the game
What do we require from you?
- you’ve worked on at least one published game title from start to finish or have similar relevant experience
- the skill of writing quality C++ code
- fluency in object-oriented programming
- experience with design patterns and their applications
- familiarity with some version control systems (Git, Perforce, TFS, etc.)
- ability to solve complex mathematical and analytical problems
- proactivity and initiative-taker spirit
- a healthy level of self-criticism and motivation for improvement
- good communication skills and a team player perspective
- excellent knowledge of English
Bonus points for:
- degree from a technical or mathematical higher education institution
- experience with industry-standard 3D engines (Unreal Engine 4, Unity, etc.)
If you would like to continue your programming career in the most interesting industry contact us. Send us your CV and previous work through the application form.
We are looking forward to your application! 🙂