SCUM game tester
Our QA team is looking for a new colleague to work from office in Zagreb.
In Gampeires we work on multiplayer survival game SCUM. It is an early access game – game that is being developed with the community’s involvement. To deliver as good product as possible to players, every feature has to be checked by our QA testers who need reinforcements. We are perspective team who cherish friendly atmosphere in the office, open communication and YYY work. If this sounds interesting continue reding and find out how you can become our new team member.
What will you do as a SCUM tester?
- Testing SCUM game, searching for bugs and reproducing them
- Writing clear and concise bug reports and feedback for existing and new game features
- Communicating with programmers, artists and animators about game development and bugs
- Daily communicating, advising and supporting players trough social networks and forums
Our ideal candidate for SCUM game tester is:
- Passioned and experienced video games player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Patient and motivate to repeat testing as many times as needed
- good problem solver
- professional in communication with colleagues and players
- reliable, proactive and autonomous in testing
Bonus points for candidates if they have:
- experience in playing SCUM and reporting bugs
- previous work experience as tester
What do we offer to you?
- long term full-time employment
- flexible working hours
- work from a modern office in Zagreb
- opportunity to work on a globally famous Croatian game
- competitive pay and bonuses depending on your work ethic and quality of output
- relaxed working atmosphere and the ability to learn about game development
- team gatherings like play days, board games nights, sport activities
- extra benefits like the MultiSport Card
Do you see yourself as a good candidate for SCUM game tester? Feel free to complete an application form. Send us your CV and tell us why you would like to become a SCUM tester. If you have reported some bugs before to our QA team you can integrate those reports in an application form – use part for links or motivation.
We are looking forward to your application. 😊