We’re looking for a motivated and dynamic Office Manager to join the Operations Team at Gamepires. As a core support role across the whole studio, we’re looking for someone who’s passionate about creating a better work environment and solving issues before they arise. The role will be different one day to the next and will suit someone who enjoys getting involved in everything from finance to event organisation, so a strong sense for prioritisation is critical. This is a perfect learning role for someone looking to progress in an operational career path, and we’ll provide all necessary assistance for professional growth.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Handling employee benefits.
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organising company events and conferences
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Supporting diary management of executive team members
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Managing staff wellness.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Identifying staffing needs.
Office Manager Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Computer literacy
Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and is able to work in a dynamic environment.
Candidates must speak Croatian and English