We are searching for a 3D artist to join our Level design team
Location of work: in the office in Zagreb
As our new level designer, you will work on the worldwide known game SCUM. We are proud owners of the biggest map ever made in Unreal Engine and you will be part of the team that is developing it even more. In this position, you will have the opportunity to participate in the whole pipeline of level design. Regarding your level of experience and knowledge, you will be creating assets for different locations or designing completely new locations on the SCUM map.
What will you do?
- Creating high- and low-poly models
- UV mapping of models
- Creating textures for models
- Importing and setting up assets in Unreal Engine
- Optimizing existing levels
- Designing new locations
What do we require from you?
- Interest in games and game development
- Excellent knowledge of some of the 3D programs (Blender, Modo)
- Excellent knowledge of Substance Painter and Adobe Photoshop
- Developed skills in modeling, UV mapping, and texturing
- Good understanding of PBR workflow
- Teamwork spirit and developed communication skills
Previous experience in creating game-ready models is not a must, but is a big plus! The most important is that you are motivated to learn and grow every day in your field of work.
What do we offer you?
- Long term full-time employment
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for education and game dev summits
- Yearly health check-ups and 100% paid sick leave
- Constant following of your professional development and adequate salary growth
- Profit-sharing system – every month all employees share a percentage of the company’s profit (we would like to tell you more about it during the interview)
- Experience of working on a globally famous Croatian game
- Friendly work atmosphere in a modern office in Zagreb
- Opportunity to learn from successful game developers
- Team gatherings like play day, board games night, sport activities
- Fresh coffee, tea, fruits, and healthy snacks in the office
- MultiSport Card
If you want to develop your career in the most interesting industry contact us through the application form. Send us your portfolio, CV and tell us, in short, why you see yourself as a good fit for this position.
We are looking forward to your application! 😊