We are looking for a 3D modeler to work as a level designer in the Gamepires team
Our team of level designers is seeking a new colleague to join their development efforts on SCUM. Within this role, you will be creating realistic, interesting, and exciting game environments.
What will you do?
- producing various assets according to the game design
- creating high and low poly models
- UV mapping of models
- creating textures for models
- importing and setting up assets into Unreal Engine
- cooperating with other level designers as well as the rest of the development team
- communicating with the quality assurance team about improving the player experience
What are our requirements?
- excellent knowledge of the following 3D software: Blender, Modo
- excellent knowledge of Substance Painter and Adobe Photoshop
- developed skills of modeling, UV mapping, and texturing
- understanding PBR workflow
- proactivity and motivation for self-improvement
- good communication and teamwork skills
- solid knowledge of English
What do we offer?
- long term full-time employment
- flexible working hours
- work from a modern office in Zagreb
- opportunity to work on a globally famous Croatian game
- competitive pay and bonuses depending on your work ethic and quality of output
- great opportunity for improvement and specialization based on personal interests
- relaxed working atmosphere and the ability to learn from a team of experienced game developers
- team gatherings like play days, board games nights, sport activities
- extra benefits like the MultiSport Card
If you find this position interesting and believe you meet all of the above requirements, please send us your CV and portfolio through the application form.
We are looking forward to your application. 🙂