At Gamepires, you will be able to work with issues related to human resources in an organization characterized by high dynamics. In the last 2 years, we employed almost 20 people, and the HR Specialist will be one of the key people in the further achievement of goals and development.
HR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Immigration and visa applications and dealing with government agencies
HR Specialist Requirements:
- At least as Bachelor’s degree in related field of work
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy
Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and is able to work in a dynamic environment.
Candidates must speak Croatian and English and must have knowledge of Croatian labour laws .