We are looking for C++ programmers to work on SCUM
As our new programmer, you will be developing the most successful Croatian game – SCUM. You will be working on different segments of code – gameplay, network, AI, UI, shaders, etc., using the C++ language and Unreal Engine 4.
What will you do?
- translating and implementing abstract design requests into code while taking flexibility, robustness, and performance into consideration
- monitoring all development phases (from design to release) of features you are responsible for
- developing prototypes for gameplay features
- expanding and maintaining gameplay features
- cooperating with other programmers as well as the rest of development team
- communicating with the quality assurance team to resolve bugs and upgrade the overall quality of the game
What do we require from you?
- the skill of writing quality C++ code
- fluency in object-oriented programming
- familiarity with some version control system (Git, Perforce, TFS, etc.)
- ability to solve complex mathematical and analytical problems
- proactivity and initiative-taker spirit
- healthy level of self-criticism and motivation for improvement
- good communication skills and a team player perspective
- excellent knowledge of English
Bonus points for:
- degree from a technical or mathematical higher education institution
- previous work experience as a programmer
- experience with Visual Studio and some 3D engine (Unreal Engine 4, Unity, etc.)
- prior experience of working on a game project (a finished game is a big plus)
What do we offer to you?
- long term full-time employment
- flexible working hours
- work from a modern office in Zagreb
- opportunity to learn about game development from a successful development team
- room for personal improvement and specialization based on your interests
- competitive pay and bonuses depending on your work ethic and quality of output
- relaxed working atmosphere within an experienced and friendly team
- extra benefits like the MultiSport Card
If you would like to continue your programming career in the most interesting industry contact us. Send us your CV and previous work through the application form.
We are looking forward to your application! 🙂