Creative 3D Artists wanted
There is an open position for a new colleague in the Gamepires Art department. We are looking for a motivated 3D artist to work with our Hard surface team on the development of SCUM.
As part of this role, you will make various realistic 3D game-ready models and optimize existing game elements for a better game experience.
What will you do?
You will be creating models from the beginning to the end which include:
- Creating high- and low-poly models
- UV mapping of models
- Creating textures for models
- Importing and setting up assets in Unreal Engine
We work as a team so on a daily basis you will have to communicate with the rest of the development team about the features you work on.
What do we require from you?
- Excellent knowledge of Blender
- Excellent knowledge of Substance Painter and Adobe Photoshop
- Developed skills in modeling, texturing, and UV mapping
- Good understanding of PBR workflow
- Interest in game development
- Developed communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English
Previous experience in creating game-ready models is not a must, but it is a big plus!
Why would you like to work with us?
Because we offer:
- Long-term full-time employment
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for education and game dev summits
- Yearly health check-ups and 100% paid sick leave
- Constant following of your professional development and adequate salary growth
- Experience working on a globally famous Croatian game
- Friendly work atmosphere in a modern office in Zagreb
- Opportunity to learn from successful game developers
- Team gatherings like play-day, board games night, sports activities
- Fresh coffee, tea, fruits, and healthy snacks in the office
- MultiSport Card
See yourself as a perfect new 3D artist for our team? Great! Show us!
Send us your portfolio, CV, and a short note on why you would like to be our 3D Artist through the application form.
We are looking forward to your application! 😊