Expired on: Dec 15, 2020
We are hiring a 3D artist to make weapon models in SCUM world
What will you do?
- Making high and low poly models
- Creating UV maps of models
- Making textures for models
- Importing textures and models into Unreal Engine
What are our requirements?
- Excellent knowledge of some 3D software (Blender, Modo, 3D Studio Max, Maya)
- Excellent knowledge of Substance Painter and Adobe Photoshop
- Developed skills with modeling, UV mapping, and texturing
- Knowledge of preparing textures for PBR systems
- A healthy level of self-criticism, proactivity and ongoing motivation for improvement and taking the initiative
- Good communication skills and willingness to work in a team
- Knowledge of English
What do we offer?
- Working on the most technologically advanced game in Croatia
- Full-time work opportunity
- Flexible work hours (8 work hours between 7-17)
- Competitive pay and bonuses depending on your work ethic and quality of output
- Great opportunity for improvement and specialization based on personal interests
- Relaxed working atmosphere and the ability to learn from a team of experienced professionals
- Extra benefits like the Multisport Card
If you are interested send us your CV and portfolio with your models through the application form.
We are looking forward to your application! 🙂
Sorry! This job is expired.