Creative 3D Artist wanted!
There is an open position for a new colleague in the Gamepires Art department. We are looking for a motivated 3D artist to work with us on the development of SCUM.
What will you do?
As part of this role, you will be making various realistic 3D game-ready models and optimizing existing game elements for a better game experience.
You will be creating models from the beginning to the end which includes:
- Creating high- and low-poly models
- UV mapping of models
- Creating textures for models
- Importing and setting up assets in Unreal Engine
We work as a team so on a daily basis you will have to communicate with the rest of the development team about features you work on.
What do we require from you?
- Excellent knowledge of Blender
- Excellent knowledge of Substance Painter and Adobe Photoshop
- Developed skills of modeling, texturing and UV mapping
- Good understanding of PBR workflow
- Interest for game development
- Developed communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English and Croatian
Previous experience in creating game-ready models is not a must, but is a big plus!
Why would you like to work with us?
Because we offer:
- Long term full-time employment
- Flexible working hours
- Experience of working on a globally famous Croatian game
- Friendly work atmosphere in a modern office in Zagreb
- Competitive pay and bonuses depending on your work ethics and quality of output
- Opportunity to learn from successful game developers
- Yearly health check-up
- Team gatherings like play day, board games night, sport activities
- MultiSport Card
See yourself as a perfect new 3D Artist for our team? Great! Show us!
Send us your portfolio, CV and a short note on why would you like to be our 3D Artist through the application form.
We are looking forward to your application! 😊